Raciones 2 pax
Preparación 13 min
Cocción 5 min
- 250 gr of clean anchovies, boneless and open in half.
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- 70 gr of whole spelled flour.
- EVOO to taste to spray.
- Clean the boneless anchovies and open them in half.
- In a bowl add the anchovies and the sea salt, and stir to integrate well.
- In another bowl, add the whole spelled flour and over it, coat each of the anchovies.
- Place the anchovies in the air fryer basket separated from each other to prevent them from sticking.
- Add extra virgin olive oil to taste (with a sprayer it is easier).
- Cook for 13 minutes at 180ºC.