Don't know what to do to get rid of the heat? a tower fan It will help you refresh any room easily. We explain everything you need to know below.
Advantages of tower fans
The advantages of these fans are diverse and they will surely convince you as soon as you know them. Discover them:
- Tower fans have various speeds so you can select the airflow you prefer. The lowest speeds are also the quietest.
- Its degree of oscillation is 180 degrees . Analyze well where you are going to place the fan so that it cools the environment with greater efficiency.
- Some models include a timer , which guarantees its automatic shutdown.
- Remote control options are ideal to avoid having to get up to turn off the appliance or change the speed.
- You can take them wherever you want , given their light weight.
- They are completely disassembled , so you can store them when the summer is over.
- There are alternatives that include a heater , so the device will be of great use to you throughout the year.
- Depending on the model, it is possible to remove its casing and clean the inner blades, something essential for those allergic to dust.
- Bladeless versions are highly recommended. They filter the air and cool it down automatically. In a very short time, you will verify its undoubted usefulness.
Common rooms for this type of ventilation
Before telling you where you can place your fan, you have to take into account some essential aspects:
- His potency . We recommend that it be higher than 20 W so that the motor can generate air more easily.
- the size . You will find fans of various sizes. In some cases, they could be almost a hindrance. Choose the medium ones. The larger ones will be useful only if you have space to place them.
- Your design . They are usually made in white or black. It would be recommended that you choose the tone that best fits with the rest of the decoration.
Regarding the room to place it, you must assess where the natural air intake is and where to place the fan. Take note of our recommendations:
- in a bedroom , you have to put it at the foot of the bed and in an area that does not interfere with the usual step. Regulate the oscillation so that the air reaches the entire room without problems.
- In a living room , it would be suitable to place it near the television or the window depending on its specific design. A low speed is enough to get the desired result.
- in a living room , It is usually placed near the sofa, but it is more productive to increase the distance so that the temperature gradually drops. The intermediate speed is very effective in these cases.
- On a terrace , you should not use it during the hottest hours because it would not do you much good. At night, it does help to refresh the environment. Better if you have some type of awning or aluminum closure so that the cold air is maintained for longer.
It is very important that you also check the control panel to make setting up the fan as easy as possible. There are touchscreen options, which are great because they allow you to select the time and speed.
Now that you know why a tower fan is so effective, are you going to be hot for another year? Choose a more sustainable model, turn it on for a few minutes and enjoy a temperature that is as pleasant as it is perfect. You have no excuse. Check the offer available in our Mellerware store and buy the model you prefer. Get ahead of the nice weather and you'll avoid having to wipe off your sweat every five minutes. What do you think about the idea?