Raciones 2 pax
Preparación 40 min
Cocción 25 min
- 4 filleted turkey breasts (2 breasts for each cachopo).
- 4/6 slices of york or serrano ham.
- 4 slices of gouda cheese.
- 1 egg.
- Bread crumbs.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Olive oil to spray.
- With a mallet or a rolling pin, crush the turkey breast well and with a fork make small punctures in the meat (repeat with the 4 turkey breasts).
- Extend a turkey breast and place the gouda cheese and ham on top. Place another of the breasts on top. Place something heavy on top of the cachopos and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In a deep plate place the breadcrumbs and in another the beaten egg.
- After the time, take each cachopo and pass it first through the egg and then through breadcrumbs.
- Transfer to the air fryer and spray a little olive oil on top. Cook 15 minutes at 160ºC and 10 more minutes at 180ºC.