Chicken wings with soy and honey
Raciones 23 pax
Preparación 90 min
Cocción 12 min
- 600 grams of free range chicken wings.
- Sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- 1 tablespoon of honey.
- 1 teaspoon of toasted or black sesame.
- Season the wings. Reserve.
- In a bowl, prepare the lemon juice, soy sauce, honey and sesame and mix well. If the honey is compact, it can be heated for a few seconds in the microwave.
- Add the wings and mix well with the sauce.
- Let macerate for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- After the time has elapsed, place parchment paper in the air fryer basket and add the wings.
- Cook in the air fryer at 180ºC for 12 minutes.