Roasted cod with potatoes and onion
Raciones 2 pax
Preparación 10 min
Cocción 28 min
- 2 desalted cod loins.
- 2 boiled eggs.
- 2 potatoes.
- 1 onion.
- Spinach and black olives to serve.
- Laminate the potatoes and onion. It can be done with a mandolin so that all the slices are the same size and cook more evenly.
- In a bowl, place the potatoes and onion and sprinkle them with three tablespoons of EVOO. Put the pan in the air fryer.
- Cook the potatoes and onion for 20 minutes at 170ºC. Halfway through cooking (after 10 minutes) turn the potatoes and onion so that they cook on both sides.
- After this time, add the cod on top of the potatoes and onion and cook for a further 8 minutes at 180ºC.
- Serve together with the boiled egg, spinach and olives on top.
- 75 €
Crunchy Plus Air Fryer
164 € | SAVE 75 €
- 57 €
Air fryer Crunchy!