Mozzarella balls with blueberry jam
Raciones 23 pax
Preparación 60 min
Cocción 8 min
- 180g of mozzarella balls.
- Wholemeal breadcrumbs, egg and a pinch of sea salt for coating.
- 100 grams of blueberries
- 25ml of water.
- 15 grams of the sweetener (erythritol, raw honey, panela, etc).
- Drain well and dry each of the mozzarella balls.
- Pass them first through the egg and then through breadcrumbs (if it can be wholemeal better). Put them in the freezer until frozen.
- Prepare the quick blueberry jam. In a saucepan, add the water, then the blueberries and finally the desired sweetener. Cook over medium-low heat until the water is reduced and the blueberries are soft.
- Let cool and crush the blueberries with the help of a fork.
- When the balls are frozen, preheat the air fryer for 2 min at 200ºC and add the balls, spraying olive oil on top. Cook 6 minutes at 200ºC.
- Serve freshly made accompanied by blueberry jam.
- An alternative to blueberries can be strawberries or raspberries.
- 57 €
Air fryer Crunchy!
- 75 €
Crunchy Plus Air Fryer
164 € | SAVE 75 €