Zucchini in coconut tempura
Raciones 23 pax
Preparación 10 min
Cocción 10 min
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 eggs.
- 4 tablespoons of grated coconut.
- 3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast (vegan option to give it a touch of cheese) or parmesan powder.
- Salt to taste.
- Wash and cut the zucchini into 1/2-centimeter discs.
- Prepare a bowl with the coconut and nutritional yeast or Parmesan.
- Prepare another bowl with beaten egg and a pinch of salt.
- Pass first through the egg and then through the coconut and yeast/parmesan mixture.
- Transfer to air fryer and spray olive oil on top. Cook 10 minutes at 180ºC.
- For the sauce, use a fried tomato with good ingredients or if it is homemade much better and mix it with oregano powder.