Raciones 23 pax
Preparación 15 min
Cocción 13 min
- 1 cup of whole spelled flour.
- 1 cup of water.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1 splash of extra virgin olive oil for each batch you put in the fryer.
- Sugar or erythritol to sprinkle.
- Put in a pot to boil the water with the salt.
- When it starts to boil, add the flour and remove from the heat.
- Stir well and let cool.
- Once tempered, take the dough with your hands and knead.
- To make the churro shape you can use a pastry bag with a star nozzle or a churrera.
- Preheat the air fryer to 200ºC for 3 minutes.
- Arrange the churros in rows (avoiding them from sticking together and mounting), spray or add extra virgin olive oil and cook for 10 minutes at 200ºC.
- More churros can be made, simply by multiplying the quantities x2, x3, etc.