Healthy Cookie Monster
Raciones 2 pax
Preparación 30 min
Cocción 10 min
- 100 grams of mashed ripe banana.
- 65 grams roasted apple or pear (3-4 min in the microwave).
- 70 grams of dried fruit cream.
- 5 ml of liquid vanilla.
- 5 grams of cinnamon
- 100 grams of oatmeal or ground oatmeal.
- A handful of chocolate chips.
- Topping: 85% melted chocolate or homemade cocoa and hazelnut cream.
- Mash the banana and mix with the baked apple.
- Add the dried fruit cream, liquid vanilla and cinnamon, and stir well.
- Add the oatmeal and mix well so that everything is integrated.
- Add a handful of chocolate chips and mix well.
- With these quantities, between 2 and 3 cookies come out, divide the dough into 2 or 3 piles and knead until it forms a rounded shape (if the dough sticks, you can add a little more oatmeal).
- Line the bottom of the air fryer with parchment paper and add one cookie at a time. Cook 10 minutes at 160ºC.
- Add the toppings.