Carolina Honey Ribs
Raciones 2 pax
Preparación 90 min
Cocción 35 min
- 700 gr. Iberian pork rib.
- 1 small sweet onion
- 4 tablespoons of tomato concentrate.
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- 5 tablespoons of water.
- 3.5 tablespoons of honey.
- Pepper to taste.
- Salt to taste.
- Put the ribs to cook in water and salt between 1h 30min and 2h.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan, brown the onion into small pieces, add the tomato paste, vinegar, water, honey, salt and pepper and cook over medium heat (5 of 9).
- When the onion is soft, let the sauce warm and beat well with the hand blender.
- Remove the rib, drain it well and cut it in half to fit in the air fryer.
- Add the sauce on top of the rib and turn it over so that it is well soaked.
- Take to the air fryer for 20 minutes at 180ºC. Turn the rib over and cook another 15 minutes at 180ºC.
- When removing the rib, sprinkle sesame seeds on top.