Raciones 4 pax
Preparación 10 min
Cocción 12 min
- 150 g of 85% chocolate.
- 150 g of unsalted butter 4 eggs.
- 115g of sugar.
- 60 g of flour.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave in 30-second intervals. Control it and mix it well so it doesn't burn.
- Separately, beat the eggs with the sugar with the help of a whisk.
- Gradually add the melted chocolate and butter. If done too quickly, the egg could cook and that's not what matters.
- Divide into greased molds and cook the coulants in the air fryer for about 10-12 minutes at 180ºC. Leave more or less time depending on whether you want more liquids inside or more solids.