Raciones 2 pax
Preparación 30 min
Cocción 12 min
- 1 ball of sourdough.
- A handful of cherry tomatoes.
- 30 grams of black or green pitted olives.
- 2 tablespoons of EVOO.
- Provencal herbs to taste.
- Salt to taste.
- Thaw the dough ball at room temperature for 3h.
- Once defrosted, add flour on a clean worktop and knead with your hands.
- Cut out parchment paper in the shape of the air fryer basket so that the dough fits perfectly.
- Place the dough on the baking paper (already in the desired shape), cover with a cloth and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- After the time has passed, make small indentations in the dough and add extra virgin olive oil.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and dip them into the dough, the same with the olives.
- Lastly, sprinkle the Herbes de Provence.
- Preheat the air fryer for 2 min at 200ºC.
- Once preheated, remove the basket and carefully place the focaccia with the baking paper on the base and cook for 10 min at 200ºC.
- When you take it out, sprinkle salt to taste.