Raciones 4 pax
Preparación 10 min
Cocción 10 min
- 20g of cocoa nibs.
- 20g of dried apricots in pieces.
- 20g of chopped hazelnuts.
- 20g of cornflakes without sugar.
- 20g of chocolate 85%.
For the cookie:
- 120g of oatmeal.
- 80g of cashews.
- 40g of coconut oil.
- 80 g of soaked dates.
- Grind the cashews until you have a fine powder. Add the oatmeal, soaked dates and coconut oil and continue beating. It has to be a texture similar to breadcrumbs (crumble).
- Cook in the air fryer for 10 minutes at 180ºC, with a baking paper underneath. After 5 minutes of cooking time, give a stir so that everything is cooked equally.
- After all the time, remove from the air fryer and let cool.
- To prepare the granola: mix the freshly made crumble or crumbled biscuit with the cocoa nibs, dried apricots, hazelnuts, cornflakes and chocolate chunks.
- Store in a well-sealed glass jar and use for all the recipes you want.