Raciones 2 pax
Preparación 10 min
Cocción 20 min
- 5 eggs.
- 1/2 large onion or 1 small.
- 1/2 leek (only the white part).
- 1 bunch of wild asparagus.
- 1 package of fresh mozzarella or any other cheese with good ingredients.
- Sea salt, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper to taste.
- Wash and cut the onion and leek into small pieces. Wash the wild asparagus, remove the stem and cut the rest. Reserve the vegetables.
- Beat the 5 eggs in a bowl and add salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and stir well. Cut the mozzarella into small pieces and add to the egg.
- Add the vegetables and stir.
- Put the mixture in two small oven molds and take to the air fryer at 190ºC for 15-20 minutes.