Potato wedges with Deluxe style sauce
Raciones 2 pax
Preparación 10 min
Cocción 22 min
- 4 potatoes, washed and unpeeled.
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and salt.
for the sauce
- 140 grams of Greek yogurt.
- 1 tablespoon of mustard.
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- 1 teaspoon of oregano powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Preheat the fryer for 2 minutes at 200ºC.
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into wedges.
- Once cut, put them in a bowl with very cold water to release the starch.
- Dry them with kitchen paper and in a bowl add the olive oil and salt.
- Cook in the air fryer for 10 minutes at 200ºC (open the basket and stir from time to time)
- Cook for 12 more minutes (if necessary you can spray or add a little more extra virgin olive oil on top) at 200ºC.
- Mix all the ingredients highlighted in the sauce section.