Pumpkin spice latte
Raciones 2 pax
Preparación 5 min
Cocción 7 min
- 3 tablespoons of pumpkin puree.
- 2 espresso coffees.
- 500 ml of whole milk.
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- 2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon.
- 1/2 tablespoon of ground ginger.
- 1/2 tablespoon of nutmeg.
- 1 clove
- Mix cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves. Let everything be well crushed, until you create your own mixture of spices.
- In the Smooth blender add the pumpkin puree, the coffee, the maple syrup, half of the milk and the spice mixture that has been created previously. Mix well until everything is well integrated.
- If pumpkin puree is not available, simply put 150 grams of diced pumpkin in the microwave for 5-8 minutes, until soft and puree.
- On the other hand, whip or foam the rest of the milk until it is very creamy and add on top of the drink. To froth milk, our Frothy frother can help you.
- Serve the drink in a cup or glass and add a pinch of the spice mix on top.
- It is a drink that you can drink both hot and cold!
- 24 €
Frothy milk frother
- 36 €
Frothy milk frother! Stainless