Raciones 6-8 pax
Preparación 60 min
Cocción 15 min
- 400 g of flour.
- 150g of butter.
- 180 ml of milk.
- 40g of sugar.
- A sachet of chemical yeast.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Mix all the dry ingredients: the flour, with the sugar, the salt and the chemical yeast.
- Add the butter to the mixture. It will be easier if it is at room temperature, in an ointment texture. Mix well. An electric mixer can help.
- Add the milk all at once to the dough and mix very gently, for a short time, just until it is well integrated and with a uniform texture.
- Let the dough rest for 1 hour. You can also leave it in the fridge overnight and cook the scones the next morning.
- Roll out the dough until it is 1-2 centimeters thick.
- With a round cookie cutter (or a glass, if you don't have one), cut circles out of the dough. It is important to only press, not turn the cutter.
- Cook the scones in the fryer without oil for 15 minutes at 170ºC.
- 57 €
Air fryer Crunchy!
- 75 €
Crunchy Plus Air Fryer
164 € | SAVE 75 €
- 47 €
Crunchy Medium Digital Oil Free Fryer
- 47 €
Crunchy Medium Oil Free Fryer - Black
106 € | SAVE 47 €