Sweet potato sticks with brava sauce
Raciones 4 pax
Preparación 5 min
Cocción 15 min
- 3 sweet potatoes.
- 1 Greek yogurt.
- 50 g of cashews.
- 50 g of EVOO.
- 4 dried tomatoes.
- A teaspoon of hot paprika.
- Salt and a little more oil for the sweet potatoes.
- Peel and cut the sweet potato into sticks.
- Smear the sweet potato with a splash of EVOO and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
- Cook in the fryer without oil at 180°C for 15 minutes. Stir from time to time.
- For the sauce: crush the cashews, with the dried tomatoes and the olive oil.
- Add the Greek yogurt and the hot paprika to the mixture.
- Serve immediately, since just out of the fryer without oil is when the sweet potato sticks will be the crispiest.
- 26 €
Hand blender Spiro!
- 57 €
Air fryer Crunchy!
- 75 €
Crunchy Plus Air Fryer
164 € | SAVE 75 €
- 47 €
Crunchy Medium Oil Free Fryer - Black
106 € | SAVE 47 €
- 47 €
Crunchy Medium Digital Oil Free Fryer