Raciones 2 pax
Preparación 5 min
Cocción 28 min
- 300 gr. potato cut into very thin slices.
- 15 gr of EVOO.
- Salt to taste.
- 3 eggs.
- 100 ml of water.
- Place the potato flakes in the pizza accessory of the deep fryer (if the accessory is not available, a similar container can be used). Add the 15 gr. of evo.
- Cook at 180ºC for 10 minutes (remove the basket during cooking to stir).
- Add 100 ml of water and stir.
- Cook again at 170ºC for 18 minutes (remove the basket during cooking to stir).
- In a bowl add the 3 beaten eggs. Add the potatoes to the bowl and mash with the help of a fork. Rectify salt if necessary.
- In a non-stick pan put a few drops of extra virgin olive oil and when it is hot add the mixture. When it is curdled to taste, turn it over and brown again.
- Serve hot with salad.