Raciones 23 pax
Preparación 120 min
Cocción 10 min
- 500 gr of pork or beef cut into pieces.
- 1 natural yogurt.
- 10 grams of cumin powder.
- 5 grams of garlic powder.
- 5 grams onion powder
- 5 grams rosemary
- sea salt to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil.
- Let the pieces of meat marinate in a bowl with yogurt, cumin, garlic, onion, rosemary and sea salt.
- Put in the fridge for 2-3 hours to macerate well.
- Cut the onion and peppers into pieces.
- Insert on the skewer in order: onion, meat, red pepper, green pepper and start over. If you do not have the grid that you will find in the Crunchy Plus accessories, you can use chopsticks.
- Place the skewers on top of the rack and spray a little olive oil.
- Take the air fryer for 10 minutes at 180ºC (cook 5 minutes on one side and 5 minutes on the other). If you like it more done, cook 2 more minutes.