Creamy scrambled eggs with mushrooms and fresh cheese
Raciones 2 pax
Preparación 17 min
Cocción 5 min
- 500 gr. of mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of aove.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 1 level tablespoon of garlic powder.
- 1 teaspoon onion powder.
- 2 eggs.
- 120 gr. Burgos type fresh cheese.
- Clean the mushrooms and place them in the basket of the air fryer.
- Add the two tablespoons of EVOO, salt, garlic and onion powder (in this order) and stir.
- Cook in the air fryer for 7 minutes at 180ºC.
- Drain any liquid that the mushrooms may have released.
- Beat the two eggs and add the fresh cheese cut into pieces.
- Add this mixture together with the mushrooms and a little extra virgin olive oil in the “cake pan” accessory. Remove so that everything is integrated.
- Put the mold in the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes at 180ºC.
- Serve accompanied by bread sticks and salad.
- 75 €
Crunchy Plus Air Fryer
164 € | SAVE 75 €
Accessories for Crunchy Plus
36 € | SAVE 19%
- 57 €
Air fryer Crunchy!