Duck confit rolls
Raciones 2 pax
Preparación 5 min
Cocción 30 min
- 8 rice wafers.
- 1 confit duck leg.
- 2 cucumbers.
- 1 small onion.
- 1 apple.
- Sesame to decorate.
for the sauce
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce or tamari.
- 4 pitted dates previously soaked in boiling water.
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- 3 tablespoons of water.
- Julienne the cucumber, spring onion and apple, and set aside.
- Heat the duck leg as directed.
- Clean the duck leg of the skin and fat and reserve the meat, shredding it to make it easier to add to the rolls.
- Hydrate each wafer in hot water for 30 min (no more).
- On a smooth surface place a clean cloth and place each wafer on it.
- Add the cucumber, spring onion, apple and duck and roll up (look at the video that @the_healthy__foodie has posted on his Instagram profile to roll up rolls and make them perfect).
- Repeat with each roll and keep in the fridge until ready to cook.
- Place the rolls in the basket and spray extra virgin olive oil on top, cook for 10 minutes at 200ºC.
- Serve freshly made.
- 57 €
Air fryer Crunchy!
- 75 €
Crunchy Plus Air Fryer
164 € | SAVE 75 €