During the Christmas holidays many of us start to tremble just thinking about the excesses in which it is common to incur on these dates. Especially, those of us who have problems with being overweight or suffer from some type of food intolerance. Allergy to gluten or lactose are among the most common, so in this post we are going to propose you5 dessert recipes without milkwith which to sweeten your palate on these special days.
Milk-free desserts to squeeze the Christmas holidays
Today you areadverse reactions to certain products or componentsthey are perfectly identified by nutrition professionals. Therefore, enjoying delicious homemade desserts does not mean exposing ourselves to this risk or breaking the balance of our diet.
We guarantee that with our recommendations you will have the opportunity totaste the same flavors as other peoplewho do not suffer from this problem. So we don't linger anymore and start with our list. Take note!
1 cold cake
One of thedesserts without milkwith which, surely, you will surprise all your guests. A classic that could not be missing in our top 5.
- Two cookie packages
- Half a cup of sugar
- A splash of vanilla
- Half a cup of cocoa powder
- An envelope of cornstarch
- Lactose-free chocolate bars (important)
- The first thing you have to do is melt thechocolate barsand grind thebiscuits. You will have tomix it all up andkneaduntil a uniform result is achieved. For this we suggest that you make use of ourTwist kneader, which will make your work much easier thanks to its 1 000 W of power and six speeds.
- Add a splash ofvanillaand a little water to the base, if you see that it is necessary. Of course, try not to get too runny.
- Place the dough on a mold and chill it a little in the fridge.
- In a saucepan with water, add thecocoapowder and the envelope ofcornstarch. Let it cook until you get a more or less homogeneous preparation.
- Once it has compacted, pour it over the base that you put in the fridge.
- On this base, alternate a layer of cookies with another of chocolate until the mold is complete. Put it all back inFridgea few hours and the dessert will be ready to serve.
2. Lemon puff pastry
This recipe is also very simple to prepare and offers a delicious result.
- A sheet of puff pastry to knead
- Four tablespoons of lemon
- Sugar glass
- The first step is to knead the sheet ofpuff pastryand spread it out on a flat surface until it is well compact.
- Cut it into portions the size of the molds you are going to use.
- Put them in the oven for a few minutes until they are golden underneath.
- Meanwhile, whip the egg white to the stiffness and add a littleazúcar glass. For this you will also find ourTwist kneader.
- Add thelemonto the puff pastry and put it back in the oven to toast a few minutes and remove to serve.
3. Orange cake
The classicHomemade cakelifelong also has a place in our selection. In this case, we substitute milk for juiceOrange.
- Four eggs
- Orange juice
- baking powder
- Wheat flour to rise
- Olive oil
- In the mold you are going to use, place a sheet of greaseproof paper and cover it with a little oil. Sprinkle with flour and add a portion ofazúcar.
- Preheat the oven while you sift the flour and yeast.
- Put it in a large bowl and add salt and theRosemary, which must be dry and well chopped.
- Put theeggsinto the bowl and add some sugar. Stir everything well with theelectric rods of our Twist kneader.
- Incorporate a littleolive oiland a splash of vanilla.
- Mix the contents of the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- You will have to knead and pour the base over the mold that you prepared previously.
- Put it in the oven for about 40 minutes.
- In the meantime, we will prepare theglazedwith the sugar and orange juice. Cook over medium heat.
- Take the preparation out of the oven, cover with the glaze and let cool. In no time the cake will be ready to serve.
4. Chocolate sabayon
A delicious dessert that we will prepareBain-marie. Pay attention!
- Four egg yolks
- A chocolate bar
- Cocoa powder
- Orange candy
- Azúcar glass
- Put water in a saucepan and, inside, add another container to form the water bath and create thesabayon.
- Pour in all the ingredients and mix constantly. The last thing to add is the chocolate and cocoa.
- Beat very well with the help of therods of our Twist kneaderuntil it starts to boil.
- Remove the preparation. You can serve with a piece of the orange cake that we have recommended before or with some cookies.
5. Tangerine muffins with chocolate chips
Easy to cook. In this recipe we will use milk-free chocolate and homemade margarine, also preparedwithout dairy traces.
- 150 grams of sugar
- 200 grams of flour
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams of homemade margarine
- Chocolate sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- Heat the margarine in the microwave for a few seconds andbeat with the mixerTwist for about 3-4 minutes, untilcreamy.
- Add the sugar little by little while you continue beating.
- While continuing to knead, add the eggs one by one. Everything should be well mixed.
- Next you have to pour thetangerine juiceand add flour, yeast and salt while you continue kneading.
- Finally, add thechocolate sprinklesand distribute the dough well in the molds tomuffin. Do not fill more than three quarters because they will grow in the oven.
- Bake at 190 degrees for 25 minutes, let it cool and they will be ready to serve.
Are you already rubbing your hands with our recipes forpostres sin leche? Remember that with theTwist kneader everything will be much easier. Get down to work and enjoy!