During the Christmas holidays, many of us start to tremble just thinking about the excesses that it is usual to incur on these dates. Especially, those of us who have problems with being overweight or suffer from some type of food intolerance. Allergy to gluten or lactose are among the most common, that's why in this post we are going to propose 5 dessert recipes without milk with which to sweeten your palate in these important days.
Dairy-free desserts to squeeze the Christmas holidays
Today you are adverse reactions to certain products or components are perfectly identified by nutrition professionals. Therefore, enjoying exquisite homemade desserts does not mean exposing yourself to this risk or breaking the balance of our diet.
We guarantee that with our recommendations you will have the opportunity to taste the same flavors as other people who do not suffer from this problem. So we don't linger anymore and start with our list. Take note!
1 cold cake
One of the milk-free desserts with which, for sure, you will surprise all your guests. A classic that could not be missing from our top 5.
- Two cookie packages
- half a cup of sugar
- A splash of vanilla
- Half a cup of cocoa powder
- A packet of cornstarch
- Lactose-free chocolate bars (important)
- The first thing you have to do is melt the chocolate bars and crush the biscuits. You will have to mix it all up and knead until a uniform result is achieved. For this we suggest you make use of our Twist mixer, which will make your work much easier thanks to its 1,000 W of power and six speeds.
- Add a dash of vanilla and a little water to the base, if you see that it is necessary. Of course, try not to be too liquid.
- Place the dough on a mold and cool it a little in the fridge.
- In a saucepan with water, add the cocoa powder and sachet cornstarch. Let it cook until you get a more or less homogeneous preparation.
- Once it has compacted, pour it over the base that you put in the fridge.
- On this base, alternate a layer of cookies with another of chocolate until the mold is complete. Put it all back in Fridge a few hours and the dessert will be ready to serve.
2. lemon puff pastry
This recipe is also very simple to prepare and offers a delicious result.
- A sheet of puff pastry to knead
- Four tablespoons of lemon
- Sugar glass
- The first step is to knead the sheet of puff pastry and spread it on a flat surface until it is well compacted.
- Cut it into portions the size of the molds you are going to use.
- Put them in the oven for a few minutes until they are golden brown on the bottom.
- Meanwhile, whip the egg white to stiff peaks and add a little azúcar glass. For this you will also find it very useful our Twist mixer.
- Add the lemon to the puff pastry and put it back in the oven to toast for a few minutes and remove to serve.
3. orange cake
The classic Homemade cake of all life also has a place in our selection. In this case, we substitute milk for juice Orange.
- four eggs
- Orange juice
- baking powder
- Wheat flour for leavening
- Olive oil
- In the mold you are going to use, place a sheet of parchment paper and cover it with a little oil. Sprinkle with flour and add a portion of azúcar.
- Preheat the oven while sifting the flour and yeast.
- Put it in a large bowl and add salt and the Rosemary, which must be dry and well chopped.
- put the eggs in the bowl and add some sugar. Stir everything well with the electric rods of our Twist mixer.
- Incorporate a bit of olive oil and a dash of vanilla.
- Mix the contents of the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- You will have to knead and pour the base on the mold that you prepared previously.
- Put it in the oven for about 40 minutes.
- In the meantime, we will prepare glazed with sugar and orange juice. Cook over medium heat.
- Remove the preparation from the oven, cover with the glaze and let cool. In no time the cake will be ready to serve.
4. chocolate sabayon
A delicious dessert that we will prepare Bain-marie. Pay attention!
- four egg yolks
- A chocolate bar
- cocoa powder
- orange candy
- Azúcar glass
- Put water in a saucepan and, inside, add another container to form the bain-marie and create the sabayon.
- Pour all the ingredients and mix constantly. The last thing you should add is the chocolate and cocoa.
- Beat very well with the help of the rods of our Twist mixer until it starts to boil.
- Remove the preparation. You can serve with a piece of the orange cake that we have previously recommended or with some cookies.
5. Mandarin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Easy to cook. In this recipe we will use chocolate without milk and homemade margarine, also prepared no dairy traces.
- 150 grams of sugar
- 200 grams of flour
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams of homemade margarine
- Chocolate sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon of yeast
- Heat the margarine in the microwave for a few seconds and beat with the mixer Twist for about 3-4 minutes, until smooth creamy.
- Go adding the sugar little by little while you continue beating.
- Without stopping kneading, add the eggs one by one. Everything should be well mixed.
- Next you have to pour the tangerine juice and put flour, yeast and salt while you continue kneading.
- Lastly, add the chocolate sprinkles and distribute the dough well in the molds for muffin. Don't fill more than three-quarters full because they will rise in the oven.
- Bake at 190 degrees for 25 minutes, let cool and they will be ready to serve.
Are you already rubbing your hands with our recipes for postres sin leche? Remember that with Twist mixer everything will be much easier. Get to work and enjoy!