- 1.- Who is responsible for processing your data?
- 2.- Why do we want your data and for what purpose do we treat it?
- 3.- How long will we keep your data?
- 4.- What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
- 5.- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- 6.- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- 7.- Data accuracy
1.- Who is responsible for processing your data?
Your data will be incorporated into a file whose sole responsibility will be the company SDA Europe, S.L.U., with C.I.F. B-67524504 and address: Calle Balmes, 351, 1º1ª, 08006, Barcelona. Our telephone number is 922.214.171.124 and the contact email in relation to the protection of personal data is email@example.com
2.- Why do we want your data and for what purpose do we treat it?
First of all, we inform you that the acceptance of data processing is absolutely necessary to be able to use the specific service that you requested through the corresponding form. Otherwise we will not be able to manage the services we offer. We request the data to be able to respond to the query made through our website in the "Contact" or "Request your invoice" section.
3.- How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your data for the time necessary to correctly manage and solve the question you raise. Your data will be deleted 6 months after having satisfactorily resolved your query. If your query is to request an online invoice, the data of the invoice itself will be kept for the legally established period by which these data must be kept in the hands of the companies (currently 6 years).
4.- What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
By filling out the form voluntarily, regardless of the device from which you do it, and accepting the processing of personal data, giving your consent, you legitimize us so that we know your data, we can incorporate them into our database and we can treat them with the purpose described above and in accordance with everything established in this document.
5.- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data you provide us will be processed internally by Mellerware. No data transfers will be made with other countries. We will not transfer data to third parties, except by legal obligation.
6.- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to know if Mellerware treats their data. In the event that you decide to use the services offered by filling in the corresponding form, you will have the right at any time to access your personal data, rectify them in the event that they are not correct or have changed and even request suspension when, among other reasons, the Data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was delivered. The exercise of opposition is equal to that of suspension. The portability and decision automation exercises do not apply to the type of data and their treatment. The exercise of the rights indicated above can be done through two channels:
• by postal mail, attaching a copy of the DNI or passport, before SDA Europe, S.L.U. to the address: Calle Balmes, 351, 1º1ª, 08006, Barcelona.
• By email, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, with the same documentation as by post. You are also informed of your right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.