Cuking cast aluminum pan.
The new must-have in your kitchen.
Designed to be a true master in the kitchen.
Our saucepan is designed for daily and intensive use in the kitchen. The body is made of high-quality, warp-resistant cast aluminum and features a durable, high-performance non- stick coating that ensures the best results. In addition, it keeps the food 100% free of toxins and synthetic coatings (PFOA).
Perfect for your home
Its capacity is ideal for everyday use, for the whole family , for batch cooking or for special dates. Our saucepan does everything from boiling, braising or roasting, to baking. You can cook from a simple zucchini cream to spoon dishes such as a good squid and potato stew or a mushroom and prawn risotto.
Suitable for any cooking surface
Thanks to its full induction aluminum base, it distributes heat quickly and evenly and is suitable for ceramic, gas, electric plates and even induction . You will be able to cook with maximum heat output and become a Master of home cooking.
From the kitchen to the oven, and from the oven to the table.
Do you want to cook a spectacular roast chicken? Or a Bolognese pasta and give it the final touch with a crispy gratin? Our Cuking pan is suitable for the oven, with a maximum temperature of 250ºC. Now all your recipes can go from the kitchen to the oven, and from the oven to the table. Voila!
|Ability||4 liters (4 people)|
|oven safe||Yes (up to 250ºC)|
|cooking surfaces||Vitroceramic, gas, electric and induction|
|Toxic free||Yes, 100% PFOA free|
|Dishwasher safe||Yes (although we do not recommend it. The aluminum base of the saucepan can rust)|
- Cuking Pan
- Height without lid: 12.5 cm
- Height with lid : 16.5 cm
- Width : 34cm
- Base diameter : 24 cm
- Weight : 1.95 Kg
- PFOA free
- 3 years warranty
- Always use fatliquors. Even if the pan is non-stick, we recommend always adding a little oil or another type of fat.
- Avoid metal or sharp utensils to keep the non-stick treatment in good condition. Better to use wooden or silicone utensils.
- Suitable for oven up to 250ºC.
- Dishwasher safe (although we do not recommend it, the aluminum base of the saucepan could rust).
- Cleaning: For best results we recommend a quick wash with soap and water and a soft sponge after each use.
- It is NOT microwave safe.
- Continued use over gas fires may cause color changes to the outer cladding material.
Do you have any doubt?
Contact hours: Weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.