Cuking Heavy cast iron cocotte.
A kitchen classic.
There is no better option for traditional recipes.
Our cast iron pans (also called cocottes) are resistant to warping and feature a durable, high-performance non-stick coating. Ideal for sharing traditions, special moments and getting together with your loved ones along with memorable recipes. Sauces, stews, broths, roasts, soups and stews, with traditional cooking flavours.
Suitable for any cooking surface.
Designed to distribute heat quickly and evenly, our saucepan is suitable for ceramic, gas, electric hobs and even induction . You will be able to cook with maximum heat output and become a Master of home cooking. In addition, its enameled and non-stick interior provides easy and quick cleaning.
From the kitchen to the oven, and from the oven to the table.
Do you want to cook a spectacular beef stew? Or a moussaka and give it the final touch with a crispy gratin? Our Cuking Heavy casserole is oven safe. Thanks to their practical handles you can easily move them even if you wear gloves. Now all your recipes can go from the kitchen to the oven, and from the oven to the table. Voila!
|Material||enameled cast iron|
|Heat source||Ceramic hob, gas, induction, electric, grill and oven|
|heat resistant knob||Yes, up to 260ºC|
- Heavy Cuking Pan 26cm
- Height without lid: 10 cm
- Height with lid : 16.5 cm
- Width : 33.5cm
- Base diameter : 26 cm
- Weight : 5.78 Kg
- 2 years warranty
- Before using the product for the first time, wash with warm water and a few drops of detergent.
- Always use fatliquors. Even if the pan is non-stick, we recommend always adding a little oil or another type of fat.
- Avoid metal or sharp utensils to keep the non-stick treatment in good condition. Better to use wooden or silicone utensils.
- Cook over a constant medium or low heat to take care of the cast iron and obtain the best results.
- Cleaning: For best results we recommend a quick wash with soap and water and a soft sponge after each use.
- Let the pan cool down before washing.
- It is NOT microwave safe.
- Continued use over gas fires may cause color changes to the outer cladding material.
Do you have any doubt?
Contact hours: Weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.