Sauty cast aluminum pan.
The new must-have in your kitchen.
Designed to be a true master in the kitchen.
Our frying pan is designed for daily and intensive use in the kitchen. The body is made of high-quality, warp-resistant cast aluminum and features a durable, high-performance non- stick coating that ensures the best results. In addition, it keeps the food 100% free of toxins and synthetic coatings (PFOA).
Perfect for your daily pleasures
Its capacity is ideal for everyday use, for batch cooking, or for special dates. Our skillet does everything from fried eggs, grilled chicken breasts, sauteed vegetables, bolognese sauce or any recipe you want.
Suitable for any cooking surface
Thanks to its full induction aluminum base, it distributes heat quickly and evenly and is suitable for ceramic, gas, electric plates and even induction . You will be able to cook with maximum heat output and become a Master of home cooking.
|cooking surfaces||Vitroceramic, gas, electric and induction|
|Toxic free||Yes, 100% PFOA free|
|Dishwasher safe||Yes (although we do not recommend it. The aluminum base of the pan can rust)|
- Sauty pan
- Height: 5cm
- Width : 54.2cm
- Base diameter : 28 cm
- Handle length: 22.5 cm
- Weight : 1.2Kg
- PFOA free
- 3 years warranty
- Always use fatliquors. Even if the pan is non-stick, we recommend always adding a little oil or another type of fat.
- Avoid metal or sharp utensils to keep the non-stick treatment in good condition. Better to use wooden or silicone utensils.
- Dishwasher safe (although we do not recommend it, the aluminum base of the pan could rust).
- Cleaning: For best results we recommend a quick wash with soap and water and a soft sponge after each use.
- Continued use over gas fires may cause color changes to the outer cladding material.
Do you have any doubt?
Contact hours: Weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.