Raciones 2 pax
Preparación 10 min
Cocción 35 min
- 2 medium aubergines.
- 110 grams raw pumpkin cut into pieces.
- 50 grams tetilla cheese or soft cheese.
- 15 grams of raw honey.
- A handful of granulated almonds.
- Sea salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil to taste.
- Wash the aubergines and cut them in half. Empty and reserve.
- Peel the pumpkin and cut it into small pieces.
- What we have emptied of the eggplant, mix it with sea salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil to taste and in a food processor, chop it well. Add the honey and chop again.
- Fill the aubergines with the chopped stuffing, add the pieces of pumpkin and the cheese cut into pieces.
- Sprinkle the granulated almonds.
- Cook in the air fryer for 30-35 min at 180ºC.