salmon in critical sauce
Raciones 2 pax
Preparación 20 min
Cocción 12 min
- 2 salmon loins of approximately 200 gr. each.
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Juice of 1 lemon.
- sesame to taste
- Prepare the sauce with soybeans and lemon juice in a deep plate and bathe the loins, letting them marinate for 20 minutes.
- After the time has elapsed, drain them from the sauce (reserve it) and put them in the air fryer for 12 minutes at 200ºC.
- Add the remaining sauce on top and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- We recommend serving with couscous and salad.