Sweet potatoes with beetroot ketchup
Raciones 2 pax
Preparación 5 min
Cocción 20 min
- 1 large sweet potato
- Extra virgin olive oil.
- 1/2 Greek yogurt.
- Cilantro or parsley to sprinkle.
for the sauce
- 1/2 small beet.
- 1 carrot.
- 1/2 small red pepper.
- 1 small onion.
- 1 bay leaf.
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Sea salt.
- Peel, wash the sweet potato and cut it into sticks.
- Place the sticks in the basket (if you put parchment paper on the base we prevent them from sticking) and spray or add olive oil on top. Sprinkle salt to taste.
- Cook in the air fryer for 15 min at 180ºC. Halfway through the time, open the fryer to see how they are doing and stir the basket a bit. Close again until they finish cooking.
- Meanwhile, prepare the ketchup: Chop the onion into small pieces and fry.
- Peel the carrot, cut it into pieces and add to the sauce.
- Cut the red pepper and beet into small pieces and add them.
- Add the bay leaf and fry well until the carrot is soft.
- Lower the heat and add the teaspoon of honey, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper and cook for 10 more minutes over medium-low heat.
- Remove from the heat, let cool and beat at maximum power.
- We can keep the sauce in airtight glass jars in the fridge or make preserves by boiling the jars in a bain-marie.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a flat plate, add the ketchup to taste and sprinkle with little mounds of Greek yogurt at random.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley or cilantro and flake salt to taste.
- 75 €
Crunchy Plus Air Fryer
164 € | SAVE 75 €
- 57 €
Air fryer Crunchy!
- 28 €
Ø24cm Sauty frying pan
- 33 €
Ø28cm Sauty frying pan
- 19 €
Hand blender Spiro! Core