We take care of ourselves more and more. And fortunately, healthy living is in fashion. Do you want the best spring recipes , rich, healthy and without extra calories? We give you some ideas so that you can prepare them with one of our fryers without oil . You will love it!
Spring recipes with an oil-free fryer
Here are some ideas for cooking with your Mellerware Oil-Free Deep Fryer for recipes that are full of flavor.
Battered cod with a touch of spices, homemade lactonesa and mixed salad.
Cod is a product that you have available in supermarkets all year round, but it is usually made a lot in spring, as it is a traditional food for our Holy Week. In addition, it has a large number of health properties. Among others, quality proteins, Omega 3 fatty acids, potassium and phosphorus.
- 750 grams of fresh cod.
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- dried parsley.
- 1 egg.
For the lactonese:
- 1 measure of milk.
- 2 measures of soft olive oil.
- A little bit of salt.
- Half garlic.
1. The first thing you have to do is stop desalt the loins for about 48 hours in a bowl with water. It is important that you remove the water and add water every two or three hours.
2. Add he garlic and the egg parsley
2. Then, pass the cod in cubes for egg and flour and put them in your fryer without oil.
3. Put the tacos in your fryer without oil at about 180 ° C for about 15 minutes, until they are golden. Take out the loins with tongs and put them on a plate.
4. For the lactonese, put all the ingredients in the mixer and start beating without moving the mixer. When you see that it has curdled, you can start beating by moving the mixer. If you want a different lactonese, you can also make it to your liking by adding a touch of mustard, curry or sweet paprika, for example.
5. Accompany with a spring salad full of colors . You can put lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrot, onion and a simple vinaigrette with a touch of honey, orange and grapefruit typical of this season. A most complete dish that, in addition to protein, includes vitamins and minerals to keep your defenses at bay at this time of year.
Wild asparagus with serrano ham
Wild asparagus is another of the spring vegetables with many properties and a lot of flavor. They are rich in vitamins and provide minerals such as magnesium, calcium and potassium. In addition, its fiber content helps you fill up and they are very diuretic.
- 1 bunch of wild asparagus.
- 125 grams of serrano ham.
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Ground pepper to taste (optional).
1. Cut the toughest part of the asparagus and wash it under the tap.
2. Dry the asparagus and salt and pepper them Wrap them with Serrano ham .
3. Season with the oil extra virgin olive. If you want it to spread much more, you can put it with a spray .
4. Put in your fryer without oil at 180 °C and let it cook for about 15 minutes.
5. Once you have served them on the plate, you can add a little olive oil if you want to give it an extra touch of flavor.
Spinach croquettes, serrano ham and a touch of nutmeg
Do you love croquettes, but never make them because they absorb too much oil? Make them in your Mellerware Oil-Free Deep Fryer . Also, if you don't like vegetables too much, make them with spinach. They are a source of vitamins such as K, and C, and also contain iron, magnesium, and vitamin B2.
- 1/2 kilo of spinach.
- 1 medium onion.
- 250 grams of serrano ham in cubes.
- 1 liter of milk (approximately).
- 4-5 tablespoons of flour (approximately).
- Extra virgin olive oil.
For the batter:
- Bread crumbs.
1. Cut the spinach into small pieces and boil with a little salt.
2. Drain the spinach.
3. Cut an onion into small pieces and fry in a pan with a little bit of extra virgin olive oil.
4. Add the spinach and sauté a bit. Do not add salt, remember that ham is a food with a high salt content.
5. Now incorporate the flour and pass through the pan until it browns a little.
6. Next , add the nutmeg and little by little the milk and go forming the dough.
7. spin around and turns with a wooden spoon until the dough detaches from the pan. Let it cool.
8. Make the croquettes and pass it through the egg and then grated bread .
9. Put them in your fryer without oil at about 180ºC until they are ready.
Benefits of using an oil-free fryer
Did you know that the oil free fryer has a lot of advantages? We discover them for you.
- Healthier cooking . With them you will avoid fried foods that are not recommended by specialists.
- To hold the line. The oil-free fryer allows you to cook dishes just like rich, but with much less oil.
- Less oil, more economical . Oil, all in general and extra virgin olive oil in particular, is not exactly a cheap product. With these fryers you will save a lot on oil and it shows at the end of the month.
- They are cheap . This is an appliance suitable for any pocket.
- They take up very little space . Oil-free fryers are usually small in size. You can put it in any small corner of the kitchen.
- Ideal for fry lovers . If you love fried foods, but you avoid them because of the calories they have, with this fryer you will no longer have problems.
Do not hesitate, if you want to enjoy healthy and delicious recipes, without gaining weight or subtracting from your health, bet on recipes made with a fryer are oil . To contribute now, you will not want another!